Advisory Board Mission & Responsibilities
The Board adopted the following Mission Statement in 2003.
The Board's mission is to provide insight and resources to influence and enhance the partnership between the MBA Program and Employers.
Responsibilities of Board Members
Members of the Board are expected to fully participate in activities of the Board. This includes:
- Attend all meetings with a minimum of attending two of the three.
- Participate in person and financially in the First Year Student Dinner. ($250/company). If members cannot attend, others from the company can attend in their place.
- Provide candid and relevant feedback to issues that are brought up at Board meetings.
- Serve as a champion in your company for the UW MBA students and program.
- Act as liaison to other units in the company that may want to be involved.