Click image above to play video.
LEADERSHIP THAT SHAPES THE FUTURE
What Do Great Leaders Do Differently?
In Leadership that Shapes the Future, you will develop the essential leading, planning and influencing skills necessary to create and sustain long-term organizational success. During this interactive three-day seminar, you will learn strategies and methods you can use to become a "transformational leader” — one who enables others, especially peers and subordinates, to transcend self-interest and act for the common good of the organization.
- Become a more influential member of the management team
- Shape customer expectations and position your organization for long-term, sustainable growth
- Make better, more inclusive and effective decisions
- Link personal, team and organizational goals to make a stronger impact on the bottom line
- Empower colleagues, employees and teams to fulfill their potential
- Overcome your leadership gaps and capitalize on strengths to reach your career goals
- Personalized action plans to make your decision-making more effective
BOOST YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS IN FIVE WAYS
- Enhance your performance as a leader.
Examine your assumptions about contemporary leadership challenges, responsibilities and obligations as you gain insight into the role that leaders must play to be agents of change. You will learn effective leadership processes to reshape your organization and meet the challenges of a global economy.
- Unleash the true power of your teams.
Discover the conditions team members need to become high achievers as you learn how to identify and remove causes of failure, from systems to processes to people. Study how successful leaders use team activities to strengthen communication and encourage leadership qualities in others; then complete your own six-step leadership process.
- Shape the future of your organization.
The most effective leaders and organizations are not simply striving to fulfill or even exceed their customers’ expectations, they are helping them. Learn how effective leaders show customers possibilities they have not even asked for yet, to position your organization for long-term, sustained growth.
- Create a custom road map to a high performance culture.
Utilizing an Organizational Culture Assessment, determine where your culture stands now, and where it should be if your company is to be successful in five years. Connect your leadership goals to that organizational road map and position yourself as an agent of positive change.
- Create a personal development action plan to generate lasting results.
Focus on your individual leadership goals and apply your knowledge in the workplace with a Personal Development Action Plan.
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM?
Leadership that Shapes the Future will help you become a more strategic and transformational leader. It is designed for executives, managers and professionals who want to:
- Develop their leadership abilities
- Meet complex organizational challenges
- Build a high-performance organization
- Enhance teamwork, coaching, integration and strategic planning skills
- Be ready for changing expectations
- Inspire and motivate
DEVELOP LEADERS FOR YOUR COMPANY
Invest in the long-term success of your company when you register employees for this seminar. Your bottom line will benefit from leaders who help maximize successful and efficient operations, improve quality and output, and take the strategic goals of an organization from vision to implementation.
DATES AND LOCATION
November 4-6, 2014
Tuition includes instruction, materials, meals and campus parking.