Strategic Communications and Negotiations
Effective Decision-Making through Collaboration
This Executive Education seminar will help you become a more effective communicator and decision-maker, learning proven techniques for building and maintaining relationships, applying appropriate power and influence, structuring agreements, and developing buy-in. Strategic Communications and Negotiations examines core decision-making challenges and provides strategies and techniques to effectively engage your colleagues, staff, partners, customers, and clients in collaborative decision-making and negotiations.
- Examine your core decision-making challenges.
- Achieve your communication goals and maintain critical relationships.
- Use powerful strategies for planning, negotiating and implementing agreements.
- Resolve difficult situations using dispute settlement skills.
- Select the best mix of tools for your personal communication and negotiation style.
- Negotiate successfully with those with more influence and authority.
DEVELOP LEADERS FOR YOUR COMPANY
Invest in the long-term success of your company when you register employees for this seminar. Your bottom line will benefit from leaders who help maximize successful and efficient operations, improve quality and output, and take the strategic goals of an organization from vision to implementation.
DATES AND LOCATION
October 10-11, 2013
Tuition includes instruction, materials, meals and campus parking.