Leadership Fellows Program
Meet this year's Leadership Fellows.
The Leadership Fellows Program at the University of Washington Foster School of Business offers select second-year MBA students with the unique opportunity to advance and refine their leadership and strategic thinking skills.
Permanently endowed by the Fritzky family, the Leadership Fellows Program now has consistent funding for the long run.
Benefits of the program
- Gives training in leadership development strategies, models and methods of coaching.
- Each fellow coaches and advises one or two teams of first-year MBA students per quarter to enhance leadership and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Engages MBA students in a rigorous two-credit seminar course on leadership and coaching during autumn and winter quarters that exposes them to the latest work on leadership.
- Participation in activities such as LEAD Week and leadership workshops.
- Fellows work closely with each other in a supportive network to enhance one another’s leadership, coaching, and strategic thinking skills.
All fellows receive a $1,000 stipend fall and winter quarter for participating in this developmental experience.