Global Business Center Scholarships
To support the additional expenses of an exchange or study abroad program, Global Business Center Scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate Foster School of Business students.
You must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Participation in an exchange, internship, or study abroad program approved by the University of Washington.
- Completed copy of study abroad program application form.
- Program will take place between Summer 2013 - Spring 2014.
- Michael G. Foster School of Business student status during participation in the program.
- Determination of financial need based on FAFSA form.
- In good standing with the Michael G. Foster School of Business and University of Washington.
To be considered, you will need to submit the following items by 5pm on April 15th, 2013 to Mackenzie Hall 137. Undergraduate applications should go to Kathleen Hatch in office 137B, and graduate applications to Jess Rush in 137C:
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Statement: One page statement discussing your academic background, career goals, and explanation of how an exchange or study abroad program enhances or supplements your education or career goals.
- UW Unofficial Transcripts
Undergraduate questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate questions? Email email@example.com.