Global Biz Fest Scavenger Hunt
To celebrate Global Biz Fest, the Global Business Center is hosting a Scavenger Hunt for Foster School students. The winning scavengers will win a $500 scholarship towards a future study abroad program. The fun, challenge, and intrigue await you!
- Get the list of challenges starting at 8am on Thursday, 10/25 (available online and in Mackenzie 137F) and register online.
- Complete as many challenges as possible! Send all photos and video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will have from Thursday, 10/25 to 10am on Friday, 10/26 to complete as many challenges as they like and will earn points accordingly.
- Students can scavenge individually or in teams of 2-4 people. If the winner is a team, the scholarship will be divided evenly. For team submissions, all team members need to be represented in each challenge.
- All participating students must be either a currently enrolled Foster Undergraduate or MBA student. There will be one $500 scholarship given to the winning undergraduate scavenger and one $500 scholarship given to the winning MBA scavenger.
- Bonus points will be awarded to scavengers who go above and beyond in their creativity.
How to Enter:
- To be eligible for the scholarships, students need to register and send photos and video links by 10 am on Friday, October 26.
- Register online.
- Email photo challenges as jpeg attachments (1MB or higher in size) to email@example.com with your full name and challenge name in the subject line. Submissions without a correct subject line will NOT receive credit!
- Post videos to youtube or vimeo and email links to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and challenge name in the subject line. Submissions without a correct subject line will NOT receive credit!
- The Global Business Center staff will verify all of the submissions, using their judgment when necessary, and declare the Scavenger Hunt Champions.
- GBC reserves the right to use any of the photo or video submissions in future promotional materials.
- Scholarships will be credited to your UW Student Account during the term that you are studying abroad.