Foster alumni don’t walk away with just a degree. They walk away with the experience of a lifetime…and a lifelong commitment to the School.
Your reunion is a wonderful opportunity to reacquaint with old friends, remember extraordinary teachers and mentors, and reflect on the value of an MBA degree from the Foster School of Business. It is also a time to come together and once again be recognized as a class.
Commemorate your reunion by joining with your classmates and making a gift today to the Foster School of Business. Support from alumni has always provided critical support and has helped Foster provided exceptional educational opportunity to its students.
The volunteer committee for each class will establish a preferred fund and all details are posted on class pages. However, your gift to any area of the Foster School will count toward class gift totals in terms of participation and dollar amount. Make your gift today!
Please give what you can and help your School reach its goals and propel our alumni giving to rank at the top of our peer schools!
You are able to support any fund at the Foster School and have it count toward your Reunion Class Gift. Here are a few popular options:
- The Karma Impact Fund will help memorialize Dr. Karma Hadjimichalakis, a beloved teacher and great fund who lost her battle with cancer in 2011. This fund will help further her great work in providing unsurpassed education at the Foster School.
- The MBA Scholarship Fund: supports scholarships for MBA students. At the MBA level, where Foster truly competes nationally and internationally to import the very best talent to Washington, Foster loses dozens of outstanding perspective students because of more competitive scholarship offers elsewhere.
- Foster Facility Fund: directs money toward the new Paccar Hall, which has been funded entirely by the generous support of alumni and friends.
- MBA Legacy Fund: provides support to MBA students, their extracurricular programs and their facilities.
- Foster Difference Fund: is the discretionary fund of the school. Supporting the Foster Difference Fund allows Dean Jiambalvo to address emerging needs and to take advantage of new, unforeseen opportunities as they arise.
- Evening MBA Excellence Fund: Established this year by the Evening MBA Class of 2012, the Evening MBA Excellence Fund aims to connect all alumni and current students through an annual networking event.
- TMMBA Discretionary Fund: allows Tracy Gojdics and her team to take advantage of new opportunities so that they can continually improve the TMMBA experience. As the program improves, the reputation of the program will continue to grow. Subsequently, so will the value of our degree.
- Class of 2002 MBA Scholarship: In honor of their 10 year reunion, a few classmates came together to establish the Class of 2002 MBA Scholarship, a fund that will be endowed in perpetuity to provide scholarship funds to a deserving and qualified candidate. The cost of a Foster education has nearly doubled in the 10 years since they were students, and with average debt on a dramatic rise, the availability of scholarship dollars can make a world of difference.
For questions about supporting Foster, please contact Sarah Amsbary, Annual Gift Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-616-9178.
Learn more about giving opportunities at the Foster School.
Thank you for your support of future Foster School MBA alumni!