Return on Investment
The decision to earn an MBA is a big one, both in terms of time and money. You’re probably wondering if you’ll get enough return on your investment to make the sacrifice worth it. So, what is the TMMBA ROI? ROI can be measured in many ways—new career options, a sense of security, the value of the network, compensation and more.
When you ask TMMBA alumni if they earned a worthwhile return on their investment, the answer is a resounding “Yes!” ROI isn’t measured only in dollars and cents, however. Alumni tell us:
- You can’t put a price tag on the amazing network you will become part of
- You’ll have the skills and tools to manage transitions and move forward
- You’ll be able to put problems into a framework and understand the impact of decisions across an organization
- Your manager will notice your new skills and abilities even before you're done with the program
According to recent surveys, TMMBA alumni are:
- More confident (100%)
- Taking on more strategic responsibilities (86%)
- Changing functions, from software developer to project manager, for example (48%)
- Starting their own businesses (15%)
- Enjoying higher salaries (25% avg increase)
- Managing up to 50% more people
Watch our videos and hear from TMMBA alumni as they talk about their ROI and how the experience has transformed their careers.
Learn more about earning your Technology Management MBA.