Sales Posting Criteria
To have the UW Sales Certificate Program post an internship or job opportunity for our sales students, please follow the criteria below.
Internships may qualify for class credit. To discuss that possibility, please email or call Jack Rhodes
- Clearly label the posting as being an internship or job offering.
- The posting must contain the name of your company and the exact title of the position.
- Company logos may also be used, but the company name must be clear.
- Give a brief description of your company.
- List the duties for which the student will be responsible.
- Salary information is optional.
- Provide submission specifics such as "send a resume to..." or "send an email to ... "
- Submit your posting in a Microsoft Word document or an Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Postings will remain active for one quarter and must be renewed with the sales program assistant.
Email your posting to the Sales Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call the Sales Program Assistant at 206-616-6134.